Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Since when did dogs start driving SUV's? I thought they would be more environmentally conscious

Tuesday Bluesday, is it Friday yet? Geez.


hi.
I hope where ever you are reading this, you're having fabulous weather like we are having here. I am in flip flops :) Summer can't get here fast enough. I am DYING to go swimming in the ocean, and smell like sunscreen, and then get a bad sunburn because I don't re-up my sunscreen often enough for my ghostly irish baby skin.


Plus summer means work switches over to 1/2 day Fridays! Don't worry, I am still working 40 hours a week, I am just working longer days Mon-Thurs. And trust me that extra hour feels like a lifetime but then Friday rolls around and it's all worth it.


J and I will be in our new house this weekend, you guys know that already IF you read yesterdays post. I am assuming you did because whats the point of reading a blog if you don't keep up with it and know EVERYTHING thats going on in my ultimate exciting fun fun life? 


Speaking of :  We are going to buy a carpet tonight! 
P.S. When did I become old? Like I used to say "It's two-keg Tuesday bitches where are the solo cups and who is going to make me chicken nuggets later and serve them to me on my bathroom floor where I will inevitably end up!? WOO!"


Now I am actually blogging about buying a carpet. yuck. 
At the risk of boring the life out of you I am going to just say that buying a carpet for the living room in our new house is a bigish decision. J doesn't really think so, but I do. I saw one the other day that was a pukey-pea soup green color...loved it. Trying to convince J that puke is a cool color for the living room...


Less puke talk more fun things, like this dog. 








J and I went out for drinks after work the other night and when we pulled into the parking lot this is what we saw. I guess this dog is the DD tonight. Which is a sucky responsibility in and of its self but then having to wait in the car for the drunkards it drove here to finish being lushes and come back to the car? Tough. Tough luck. 
Also I would think that a dog would opt for a compact vehicle. A hybrid? At least a cross-over? Not a full blown gas guzzling SUV. And with gas prices rising at top speed that dog better have a good job to provide adequate gas money for that thing. I'm just sayin.


Peace, Love and Green Carpets
Chels

No comments: