Monday, April 9, 2012

Post holiday depression with a side of pee my pants happy, and excited. Confused?

    Well here I am back at work on the Monday after Easter. I wish I didn't have to work. I wish someone would just pay me for being me, because get real people I'm pretty cool.
But here I am, 8am-5pm hanging out at my computer occasionally getting to do something fun. (like blog) 
    So I am depressed because I did not get an Easter basket. I didn't get one from my mom (who knows I am dieting and I forbid her to get me one) and I didn't get one from J- because he also knows I'm dieting and told me to eat a weight watchers popsicle instead because "ya know, if you close your eyes and use your imagination they taste just like Cadbury creme eggs"  


*super giant eye roll* 


but thanks again for helping me to become less fat J!


    So besides the fact that I did not get to eat any Easter candy, I am still pee my pants happy and excited. Wanna know why?
I'll tell you.


    J and I signed a lease on a new house (sad face leaving our beautiful apartment) which is 1 mile from the beach and a mere 5 minutes from where we work!!! Wahhoooo!


    We didn't think we would be moving in until May 15th but low and behold we get to move in this Saturday! So most of our Easter weekend was spent packing like maniacs and driving truckloads of our crap to the new place. Luckily we had awesome weather this weekend so it was actually very fun. 
It's a 3 bedroom house with a big backyard and an awesome back deck :) We can see the bay from our front door. We can walk to the beach! 
I forgive you for being jealous, it's only natural, but if you're real nice to me I will invite you over for a BBQ.


    So this week is going to be a crazy one for us. Packing and moving and moving and packing. 
Boxes and tape and clothes I can't get rid of but I never ever wear. Shoes I hate but feel bad throwing away, as if they have feelings or something. Jewelry that is broken but I swear one day I'm going to fix. I really can be SUCH a girl.


I hope I don't drive J too crazy this week....
Wish us luck!






Peace, Love, and Bubble Wrap
Chels



No comments: