Sunday, August 12, 2012

The list of people I want to punch in the face is getting too long, I am going to start a list of people who I do NOT want to punch in the face



When I read other peoples blogs I am not usually judgmental…like at all.  I am interested in what they have to say (most of the time) and I am actually envious of their ability to just put it all out there. I can’t do that. I can make a joke of most things, and then it’s easy for me to talk about it on my blog. But really important things are more difficult for me.
This has me wondering what exactly the purpose of my blog is. Is it for me? Is it for others who read it? Is it a way to express myself and vent and say what’s on my mind? I mostly find myself trying to write things that are meaningful or funny to others. Granted, I am my own biggest fan and I crack myself up. But do I really need a blog to do that?
The point is, I am going to try and be more open.
To talk about things that are actually poignant and meaningful to ME.

Here it goes:

I am highly annoyed. Angry. Frustrated.
I need to vent. Big time.
What does one do when they feel this way?
In real life you can’t just freak out and tell everyone who even breathes too loudly in the same building as you to go fuck themselves. That would be just asking to have everyone from there on out wishing you would check into your anger management meetings, pop a Xanax and get over it.
If I was a kid I would just hit the person, steal their Lego’s and then fling myself onto the floor and cry until someone did something about it.
So how do…err SHOULD adults handle their problems?

I go for a run when I am mad. I drink a glass a wine or 6 when I am mad. I cry when I am mad. But these aren’t solutions to the problem. They are a quick pick me up. A cheap temporary out.  I need solutions people.

How do you tell someone that they are wrong? Uneducated? Immature? Inappropriate? Unprofessional?  A bitch?

What would happen if I got tired of taking the high road and just went ape shit on everyone. It would be pretty funny. I think I would feel better. I can’t go ape shit.
I am a grown up…ish.

I suppose I need to take inventory of the wonderful things in my life…so why not do it here for all to see eh?

Things that are super awesome in my life…go:
Joe
Our new house…at the beach
My wonderful family
Joe’s wonderful family
My new Victoria’s Secret bathing suit. It’s green.
Summer
Our new paddle boards
My new bike that J surprised me with!
The sand between my toes anytime I want

Well. That’s a lot to be thankful for. I am lucky to have someone in my life that loves me for me. Someone who is my bestest best friend, someone who I get to come home to every night. Who I get to fall asleep next to, and even better, get to wake up next to: the best part of my day every day.

Mainly what I am trying to say is, thank you J. Thank you for being my rock and always standing in my corner. Thank you for letting me yell and vent and cry when I need to. Thank you for emptying the dishwasher tonight.

You da you da best.
Most all other people suck.
I probably mean you…but maybe not.

Peace, Love, and A Higher Does of Xanax
Chels

No comments: